The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Guilty pleasures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Narcissa looked around making sure no one had followed her and slipped into the book shop before asking a shopkeeper for her special order of mggle books.
Muggles may be dirty (atleast mum had said so) but they sure could write...
Turning while reading she bumped into someone.
"MERLIN I'm sorry!" She apologized before biting her lip, "I mean, I apologize. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Skyler had finished her school shopping already, but she did like to read. Most didn't know that about her, considering most only ever saw her pulling or planning a prank, or just wandering about. But she did enjoy a good book in between all her excursions. Hence her reason for making a trip to Flourish and Blotts. 

Entering the shop, she grinned as the undeniable smell of books and pages assaulted her sense of smell, and her purple eyes brightened considerably as they roamed the shelves and rows filled with countless information and adventures of all types. Trying to figure out if she were here to browse or for something specific that she hadn't yet realized, Skyler found herself being bumped into. By an unmistakable blonde Slytherin. 

She smirked. "And here I thought Purebloods were all grace Black." She teased playfully, purple eyes dancing as they took in the other girl. Eyes catching a title of one of the books in Narcissa's hands, Skyler smirked all the more. "And not that it's really any of my business, but I can't help but wonder what it is you are doing with muggle books?" 
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Feeling a blush threatening to fill her cheeks Narcissa looked around to make sure no one heard.
"Pssst, do be quieter Riddle, honestly, I'd think you know my honor would be tarnished should someone hear you. Though you wouldnt understand anyway, there is pressure for us you know, its not all tea and giggles." Narcissa never meant to sound snooty, Merlin no, but her fear of getting caught was very near to overwhelming her, and the punishment would be...unspeakable.
"and what brings you here? I've yet to see you with a book unless you were rigging it." She sounded curious, but her bubbly nature was under lock and key.
She showed what people expected, only few got to know her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes, and scoweled slightly. She might not be pureblood, but she was half, and living with her grandmother the pureblood she knew all about the pressure and honor that came with being a pureblood. It definitely wasn't all tea and crumpets for her either. Ever since her parents died.. Well anyways, Skyler knew all about how it was. She just didn't care much about it. She heard it all from her grandmother and gained punishments for it too. But it didn't stop her from being herself and proud of it either. She was the kind of girl who did what she wanted when she wanted and never apologized for it.

"Oh, sooo sorry Narcissa. I'll make sure to whisper in the nearly empty bookshop then." She replied sarcastically. "As for me, I do read you know. How else would I be as intelligent as I am? However, I can't help but notice you didn't answer my question." She arched a brow at the blonde, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Cissa furrowed her eyebrows as she realized the shop was, indeed almost empty.
"Can never be too careful. And as for your intelligence, I've yet to see much of it. Apart from your pranks.." Cissy caught herself.
Let Skyler know she admired her pranking intellect? Hell no.
"Oh fine. Sweet Merlin, I like the books. There. Said it. Tell anyone and I will hunt you down." She felt the blush creep onto her cheeks and her pale blue eyes looked slightly unsure.
What else could she have said? There was nothing but the truth.
"You don't know me Riddle, I never said I hated muggle things. I've yet to meet a muggle. And from what I've heard I really dont care for them. But if you would have looked closer you would have seen that neither I, nor my sisters have every done anything to muggleborns or the like." She bit her lip holding the forbiddan books to her chest and feeling flushed.
This was unacceptable behavior, showing emotion, almost defending herself and her muggle books, not saying muggles were scum...her Mother would kill her. Bella would be so dissapointed...
But in that moment Narcissa had shown herself, a tiny bit of her true self.
The dreamer, the bubbly one, the sweetheart...instead of the arrogant, snooty and stiff mask.
Great, now Riddle was sure to laugh at me, great job Narcissa, well done...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes yet again, letting loose a smirk as she made her way further into the shop. "That's most likely due to the fact that I'm so far ahead of you in the intelligence department." She picked a book off the shelf, checked out the title, and put it back shaking her head with a small grin tugging on the corner of her lips. "Well maybe there's hope for you yet Black." She commented lightly, not at all phased by the turn in attitudes the other girl had had.

Skyler picked out another book, smiled at the title and set it on top of the stack of books in Narcissa's arms. "Read that one. It's always been a favorite of mine." She smirked knowingly, sending the other girl a wink, hopefully conveying that her secret were safe with Skyler, before turning her purple eyes back to the shelves of books, leaving the other girl clutching Pride and Prejudice.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"far ahead," Narcissa chuckled, "sure" she said sarcastically.
She let out a sigh when she saw that Riddle would keep her secret.
Then she looked at the book in her arms nodded, "maybe there's hope for you yet Rdiddle." she smirked before plucking out a certain book and handing it to the girl.
"David copperfield. Dickens. My favorite so far." she stated before looking through books.
After a few minutes the pureblood asked, "planning any dangerous pranks for start f year" her voice was casual as she scanned for books.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

Letting out a small chuckle at the other girl's sarcasm, Skyler merely brushed it off. She knew she were intelligent, and didn't need anyone else to tell her so. Or to know. That would be a mistake on their part. Underestimating her.She shrugged at the other comment, looking down at the book now in her hands. "I don't know whether to be worried or not about that. And I've read this one. You're not the only muggle enthusiast around." She replied wryly, smirking and replacing the book, grabbing another that upon closer inspection seemed to be a selection of wizard tales for children. Shrugging again, she decided it could be a fun read, so kept it in her hands, looking to the Narcissa arching her brow.

"It wouldn't be much of a prank if I just went around telling people about it now would it?" She replied with a smirk, though giving the obvious answer to the blonde's question while inside wondering what kind of question was that. Of course she were planning something! It was a tradition by now.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 am

Narcissa rolled her eyes "I'm not an enthusiast, just a closetmuggle tolerator.." she finished shrugging.
At the girls answer she almost smiled.
"true, though now I'll be sure to check what I eat and where I sit..." she smirked before remembering.
"by the way, was it you who turned my hair red in fourth year...?" her voice was ever so slightly laced with amusement and slightest irritation at the memory surfacing.
It had taken a week for the healer to get it out. And ever since then Narcissas hair got a strawberry teint in the sun.
Even if it hadn't been Riddle, it was still sort of amusing, in afterthought of course. During that time cissy had been murderous.
Poor Andromeda and Bella, having to comfort her. And hide her from Lucius. So he wouldn't see.
Sigh...lucius...
Oi reality check Narcissa, he probably doesn't know you exist....
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

Unable to help herself, Skyler snorted, purple eyes dancing in amusement. "Riiiiiight. Well whatever helps you sleep at night." She responded, cheeky grin spreading across her lips. Skyler absently wondered if the blonde were ever just herself. It seemed like such a small thing to most. Being yourself. Most took it for granted. But there were those, Skyler knew, who would give anything to just be exactly who they were and not be punished or insulted for it. The purple eyed girl wondered for a moment if Narcissa had anyone to be just herself around, or if the snooty pureblood persona was all there was. It was hard to tell with a Black and a Slytherin. But Skyler was almost sure there were more to the blonde than just what was on show at face value.

"You do that. You should especially watch out for pumpkin flavored things." She commented, pulling out another book and flipping through it absently. Skyler didn't bother trying to look innocent. She merely arched a brow and smirked. "It's a possibility I suppose." Was all the information she was willing to provide. For now.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 am

Narcissas eyes passed over more books as the girl spoke.
"pumpkin..alright." she made a mental not to stay away from such things.
Oh but pumpkin pie...
"do stay away from pumpkin pie, for I can't." She almost laughed but settled for an amused smile that she hid.
"ah, possibility. There's also the possiblity that I'm a duck, still not very likely.." she joked before catching herself and biting her lip again.
Goodgrief Riddle made it hard to keep up acts. Mother would bs furious.
But this..strange encounter was...almost perhaps maybe slightly...fun..
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Not able to help herself, Skyler wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Gross. Pumpkin pie is just gross. It's so gross it almost makes me sad I'll have to leave them out of whatever I plan." She sighed exaggeratedly. "But I suppose for a housemate I cam make an exception. For once. But don't go getting used to it!" She warned almost seriously.

She blinked, and then laughed. "A duck?" Skyler was nothing more or less than amused now. "Well, I don't know now. Ducks are blonde sorta kinda. And their awkward and clumsy a bit too. All you need is the tail and beak and voila! I'd say you were a duck any day of the week." She grinned cheekily, purple eyes twinkling. "You know, I'm rather good at transfig, I could always give it a go if you'd like." She smiled almost innocently, though couldn't hide the amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 pm

"Pumpkin pie gross? Never." Narcissa shook her head.
"It is delicious. Mother always says not to eat it. Or any sweets for that matter. But thats just absurd. I'd go insane without chocolate." the girl stated nodding and not noticing the flow of words pouring from her pink lips.
At Skylers duck analysis her blue eyes widened,
"oh Figgie is just...ugh...and please, Blacks are the epitome of grace."
Then she raised an eyebrow at the girl trying very hard to not laugh.
"You'll never pull that innocent look off" she smirked dryly looking at some books, "and if you try to turn me into a duck..you might just find yourself pink someday..mhmm maybe with some nice pink roses permanently stuck in your hair..." she said slyly.
"I'm rather good at charms, I could give it a go if you'd like." she looked up at the girl, her eyes sparkling with laughter as her mouth pulled to the faintest of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 am

"Yes. Yes it is. Pumpkin anything is just disgusting." Skyler responded in all seriousness, nodding along to reaffirm her opinion. Skyler's eyes visibly widened at the idea of no chocote. She absently nodded in agreement. "Yea. I agree. No chocolate? I couldn't live that way."

She did, however, smirk triumphantly at the widening of Narcissa's blue eyes at her duck comparison. Rolling her purple eyes, Skyler retorted sarcastically. "Oh yes. Clearly from your stumbling you are the epitome of gracefulness." She wasn't trying to be mean, or make fun. Skyler was more a playful person, and enjoyed teasing and banter-like conversation. It was just who she was. And though she didn't know Narcissa very well, she felt comfortable enough to make teasing remarks to her fellow Slytherin.

The girl merely chuckled and shrugged off the threat, not in the least bit worried. "Yea. Riiight. Do you even know who my..." She trailed off unsurely, brows furrowing together. Hmm... Now how did she describe Daryl? As her best friend? Or her boyfriend? She supposed the latter would be best. She quite liked the sound of it now that she thought about it. She shrugged. "I was going to say do you even know who my boyfriend is? He's the best at charms. And trust me, if there were a way to turn me pink without it backfiring, he'd have done it by now. Instead he's prancing about now with bubblegum pink hair. Courtesy of yours truly." She smirked, taking a bow.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 am

Narcissa rolled her eyes playfully , "yes, epitome of grace." she nodded chuckling.
Then narcissa shook her head, "no I don't know him, but he must really like you if he's running around with pinkhair from you." she let a bubbly laugh escape her lips.
OhGod..
Lucius malfoy with ..pink hair...
Narcissa couldn't help it.
She burst out laughing.
"sssssorry- haha, I just- I just- pffffffft. Lucius...pink hair...hahahahaha" she leaned on the bookshelf and tried to catch herself and calm down, but the pictures in her mind were not helping.
"Lucius Malfoy..with pink hair...Merlin I would have died laughing.." she shook her head calming herself, "I thought of him when you said boyfriend...he's so serious all the time, i'd do it but he doesn't take jokes that well." she nodded. She didn't know why she was telling Skyler this but she was very slowly warming up to her.
they had been in the same house for years after all. But never really talked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 am

Skyler rolled her eyes but grinned nonetheless. "Yea, you really don't know him. I bet you 10 galleons he's only doing it because A) he wants to see how long he can go before I get annoyed with it enough to change it back to normal myself, or B) to see what the professors say back at school." She shook her head in slight amusement. That boy sure was something.

When Narcissa broke down in laughter, Skyler's first reaction was shock. Narcissa Black? Laughing? Merlin! Hell must've froze over! But she chuckled along, grinning proudly. Yes. There definitely was hope for the blonde yet. "Lucious Malfoy huh?" She considered the idea, cocking her head in thought, before grinning like a chestire cat. "Oh that would be priceless! Thanks for the idea!" She responded happily, her own mind filling with pictures of a pink Malfoy. Oh he would be so angry! It was perfect!

Skyler arched a brow, smirking slyly. "You know, he's not too bad. If you like the tall, serious-can't-take-a-joke tyle and all."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 am

Narcissa's eyes widened, "Oh he'd be livid!Thank Merlin for him that he's twenty one and no longer in school. Or he'd have to hide from you." she chuckled.
"He can be nice, gentle..." then she caught herself and blushed furiously.
"I mean, from what I've seen, friend of the family and such. Oh he doesnt know I exist." she shook her head brushing it off.

"Wipe that smirk off Skyler" she said with an amused grin.
"So are you going to change his hir back? Your boyfriends?" she asked to deflect.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Smirking smugly, Skyler replied, "Lucky for him indeed." She pulled another book absently, looking around the shop. "That determines the men from the boys. The boys will hide from me. The men will take it like a champ and exact revenge." She nodded knowingly, but soon was laughing just as the other had done previously, at the idea of a Malfoy being described as sweet and gently. "Oh Merlin! I'd love to see his face if he ever heard you say that about him!" She continued laughing, shaking her head in amusement.

Rolling her eyes, she shrugged at the blonde's question. "Meh. Maybe. I'll end up having to, since he's crap at Transfig."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Narcissa rolled her eyes playfully,
"I wish anyone would bother with me." she muttered under her breath. Then she straightened up quickly biting her lip.
She hadnt meant to say that out loud. Being a Black meant...purity until marriage, arranged marriage, and that people were generally afraid of you or didnt like you.

"And his face would be normal seeing as we know each other. And he's known me since I was a little kid. Family connections." she sighed shrugging and blushing slightly.
"And yes, there are embarrassing baby pictures." she chuckled.
"And no, I havent burned them. Yet..." she smiled.
"Well that makes two of us, I am, admittedly, not the best, second best or Merlin forbid, third best at Figgie. I actually am a whiz at potions though." she stated happily, not that she would be allowed to pursue her passion of the subject but, it was nice to dream.
Thats all she was anyway, a dreamer, not a do-er.
She'd dream and dream but someday, she'd be married off, have children, and be societys doll for as long as she lived.
There was nothing to do about it. She couldnt change it. If she ran away she'd be disowned, she'd be hated, shunned,...Bella would hate her...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Skyler wandered down another row of books, half listening to the blonde, half searching out what she was looking for. She paused in her search to arch a brow at Narcissa in slight amusement. "Baby pictures huh? Well those must be priceless. Why on earth would you burn them? Just shoot them over to me if you don't want them. I'll find a use for them." She gave a falsely sweet smile, purple eyes dancing mischieviously as her mind sped through the possible outcomes should the blonde actually give them to her. 

Turning her eyes back to the shelves of books, she looked for something in particular... "Ah ha!" She exclaimed, grabbing the Human Transfig book she had been looking for and sticking it in the pile in her arms, pulling out another book on Animagus' and flipping through it absently, sending Narcissa a curious glance. "Potions huh? I'm rather good with those too. If I follow the directions that is. Sometimes I tend to deter off course with them and add something here or there just to see the outcome or effect. I like to expiriment, what can I say?" She shrugged carelessly, before adding on as an afterthought, "By the way, I know of plenty of boys who would most definitely 'bother' with you if given the chance. Perhaps the problem is that your attentions and affections seem to be otherwise attached? Hmm? Maybe to a certain tall, serious, blonde ex-Slytherin?" 

Skyler said it all rather nonchalantly. And if it sounded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, that's because it was. Obvious, that is. For being a Slytherin, not to mention and a Black, Narcissa sure didn't know how to keep her feelings under lock and key. Or maybe she were more like Skyler in that sense? Only doing that when around those it were necessary to be that way around? Skyler hardly ever cared really, but it wasn't everyone that knew her. While the way she was was genuine, there were sides and things going on behind it that most didn't realize, or ever get to see. Skyler was one of those people who could keep you busy watching one hand, and doing something else with the other that you never even saw.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:42 pm

"Why dont I just dress up like a ballarina and sing for the school? Same effect." she retorted casually to the baby picture offer.

Then she rolled her eyes, "my affections are entirely my own. Lucius is just a very close friend of the family and there is nothing else to it. I talk the same way of my sisters and Ive yet to meet one boy who didnt either ONLY want me for my name, or immedietly hate me for it." she said dryly.

Narcissa had by now sort of accepted that there were no *dangerous* people around and half due to lack of anyone else she could actually talk to and half due to the fact that Riddle seemed trustworthy she wasnt holding up her full mask, only about seven eighths.

But she didnt want to confirm anything at all in front of the girl, she was a Slytherin after all, she was potentially dangerous.
Narcissa had always been underestimated, which was an advantage. If Skyler turned out to be a...friend-ish-person then no harm done.
If not then she might mistake Narcissa for weak and foolish so she'd underestimate her.
In the case that she wouldnt underestimate her it was still her word against Narcissas, and so Narcissa, as a Black, should win.
Hopefully though, things would work out.
Narcissa disliked conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 am

Skyler couldn't help but grin cheekily. "Didn't know that would be an offer. You can always do that at the Welcome Feast. Provide entertainment, and not to mention a nice diversion as well. You know Black, I like the way you think." Skyler knew the blonde would never in a million years actually do it, that's why it was a cheeky retort and grin she provided back. It was fun to think about though. Hmmm... Maybe Fairy wouldn't mind doing his ballerina act again.. She thought absently.

Shooting a smirk at the other girl, she simply nodded. Not in agreement. More in an 'I-heard-what-you-said' kind of way. Though she didn't believe it for a second. She could tell the youngest Black girl had something for he Malfoy heir, but she seemed keen on not bringing attention to it. Skyler couldn't blame her. Skyler detested the foolish girls who drooled over boys and gushed about them giggling.

Out of nowhere, Skyler asked, "What classes are you taking this year?" She looked at the blonde curiously.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 am

Narcissa rolled her eyes but smiled slightly before nodding with Skyler to affirm her point.

"yeah, well the way you think is both dangerous and slightly crazy." she threw back the same cheeky grin to show that she was kidding.

"classes? Hmm potions, CoMC, charms, divination, DADA and I believe that would be all. And you?" she asked looking at the books on charms interested.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Purple eyes dancing in mischief, Skyler smirked. "You know, I get that rather alot. Good I tend to take it as a compliment instead of an insult." She replied easily, supplying a playful wink to go with it, enjoying the playful mood and banter she was sharing with Narcissa. Skyler could tell the girl seemed a little more open, her masks not up one hundred percent. Whether it was because of herself or because the blonde wasn't feeling pressured to be something she wasn't, Skyler didn't know. What she did know was that she wasn't complaining about it. Skyler was all for being yourself. So it was with an encouraging smile she replied to the other girls' question. "Well, I'm probably going to take Potions, Transfig, Charms, Herbo, DADA, CoMC, and I'm sure I'm missing atleast one other class in there somewhere." She added on the last bit as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 pm

"well maybe it was meant as a compliment, who knows?" she smirked flipping through a book, setting her growing pile next to her.
"ah herbo, I was thinking about taking it but I'm not sure. And the only reason I'm taking history, forgot to mention it, is because Binns is so old he wouldn't notice if the whole school was on fire. And I kind of like history. I dunno, I like lectures." she shrugged.
She was slowly coming in danger of befriending Skyler, it was hard to keep up acts, there was noone here telling her who to be..it was a little scary...but she knd of liked it.
Also completely out of the blue she asked, "do you have any plans for the rest if summer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty pleasures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: