The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Ariadne Holiday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Ariadne Holiday   Ariadne Holiday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Full Name: Ariadne Holly Holiday
Nickname: Ree
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6
Date of Birth: July 4th
Blood Type: halfblood

Likes: Wandlore, reading, books, being herself, libraries, lollipops
Dislikes: dull people, people who are intolerant, people who are ignorant, being bullied
Strengths: witty, clever, charms, figgie, potions, HoM
Weaknesses: Divi, being teased, temper, clumsy, forgetful

Family:
Lives with her muggle adoptive family as her witch mother and muggle father died when she was young so she was raised by muggles.
She has five half brothers and one twin brother. So theres a lot of kids in the house. They live in the countryside, very far away from anyone else, on a Ranch.
(PM IF U WANNA BE MY TWIN)
Personal:
She dreams of studying Wandlore and is incredibly shy. Her Twin is normally the guy that she turns to when in a social thing. She'd much rather hide in her books. She's used to being alone or seen as a wallflower. She's just shy and curious.

Wand: Ten inches, unicorn hair and cherry wood.
Pet: a turtle named Napoleon, he sneezes.

Relationship: ...with books...
Friends:...I wish...
Enemies:..who'd notice me? Seriously.
Back to top Go down

Ariadne Holiday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Welcome :: Students-
Jump to: