The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Place your order's here.

Go down 
+4
Daryl Oliver
Miranda Rayne
Narcissa Black
Ollivander
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

Place your order's here. Empty
PostSubject: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Ollivander stood hunched over his tomes and scrolls, pouring into the knowledge they all individually held, his mind whirling with all the possibilities they presented. Ollivander, like any other wandmaker was currently pouring over the information available about the legendary Elder Wand, although he knew better then to make public knowledge of the fact that he even knew of the wand.

He was about to go back to his scrolls when he felt someone step through the wards the shop held around them. Dropping his scrolls and tomes he verblessly cast a notice-me-not charm, before moving towards the front of the store, making sure to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Lily was excited to have finally received her letter from Hogwarts for the upcoming year. It was something she had been dreaming about for the last two years even though it had caused a divide between her and her sister. That was fine, she could make new friends at school, people who would be just like her and understand her. Pushing her hair out of her eyes she stood outside of the wand shop in awe, Severus had told her about the place but she had yet to see it for herself.

Pulling open the door she stepped inside amazed by all the boxes on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 am

Ollivander came up from behind the girl 'Lily Evans' his mind supplied, people always wondered how it was that he knew of every child that walked through his shop doors. It was really quite simple. 'But I won't tell anyone, it's better to keep them guessing' He thought before speaking up and notifying the girl of his presence "Glad you could make it Miss. Evans"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Cissy entered the shop timidly and blushed slightly.
She liked Ollivander but was sure he'd be displeased to hear of her wands fate.
Unallowed flying and bad landing...
Ouch...
She saw a little girl there and waited in the front of the shop looking at wands sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Mira entered the shop almost bored.
Sure she couldnt wait to go to Hogwarts but..her sisters would be there.
BUT SHE WAS GETTING HER WAND.
So, as one could see, inside she was about to explode.
Very much.
Yes.
Very much so.
Mira chewed her tongue nervously and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 am

'Oh great,' Daryl thought. How was he to explain that he'd broken his wand and needed a replacement, yet again? Nervously he stood outside the wandshop and swallowed. Nothing against the old geezer but he was rather creepy in Daryl's opinion. Wanting to get this over with as soon as possible and have himself a wand, especially if he ran into certain people, Daryl opened the door to the shop and stepped inside. His anxiety was both lessened and a more pronounced seeing that there were a few students ahead of him. "Well," he muttered. "Ain't this par for the course."
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 am

The door to the store opened another three times 'Narcissa Black, Miranda Rayne and ...' Ollivander resisted the urge to sigh, 'Daryl Oliver, yes, yes this will be less then amusing.'

"Narcissa Black, 9 inch, manticore hair and cherry wood, very elegant." He said the same time his mind supplied the information "Miranda Rayne, yes I'll have your wand as soon as I'm done with Miss Evans here." He hurriedly passed the first year making his way around the store.

"As for you Mr. Oliver, I'll deal with you later." He said not turning to face the young man yet still expressed his disapproval well.

Nodding over to Lily, Ollivander willed his measuring tape to do it's work as he shuffled through the shelves already thinking of the wand needed for the girl. As the tape finished it's work Ollivander had already pulled out the wand he thought would be perfect for the girl. Taking the wand from it's case he handed it over to the child "Their you are Miss. Evans. Willow, 10¼", swishy"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 am

Giving the man's back a sheepish nervous smile, Daryl cleared his throat and shrugging, laced his hands behind his head. Tilting his head and looking at the ceiling, Daryl wondered if he even had to tell the man how he'd broken his... what number was he on now?

Oh, well. Didn't matter did it? Hardly anyone ever went through their whole life with the very first wand they were given. Breaking one is expected. Two is understandable. Frowned upon, but understandable. Three.. Well, any higher than two it was really unfortunate wasn't it?

Sighing, the teen awaited whatever would befall him, softly humming under his breath as he waited for the first years and Black to get their wands. Honestly he couldn't understand how Riddler was even friends with that girl.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 am

Skyler knew she were in for it. Oh yes. But she could have some fun with it too. Entering Ollivander's wand shop for like the millionth time, she entered in true Skyler fashion. Bright eyed, grin on her lips, and strutting in as if she owned the place. Taking a quick look around, she noticed a few firsties (they look like good recruits), Narcissa, and... "Fairy!"

She strutted over with a smirk. "Broke your wand again did you?" She questioned knowingly, purple eyes straying around the shop to look for Ollivander. Spotting the older man, she grinned and called out, "Hiya Olli!! When you get a chance, I need a new piece of wood. My previous one sort of met a sticky end. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 am

Ollivander glanced at the woman who bounded over to...Fairy. 'More like pixie. Miss Riddle of course would be a Cornish Pixie. The way they go about..'

The old wizard's lips quirked into a knowing smile as Skyler addressed him "Indeed Miss. Riddle, perhaps it would be best to open a store specially made for both you and Mr. Oliver. At least that way I wouldn't be put out of business." He muttered towards the end.

Shaking his head he focused his attention back onto the first year.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 am

Narcissa blushed at Ollivander "Yes sir... it broke in a slight..accident.."
and then smiled at Skyler.
"A sticky end? Care to elaborate? Or did it happen in attempt to hex Lucius' hair to a raindow mohawk?" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Miranda nodded grinning. Then her eyes fell on a girl who called the boy 'Fairy'. Well that was interesting.
Then there was the blonde girl. ' Narcissa Black'
Being pureblood she knew about them but wasnt too keen on meeting her closer.
And then there was the redhaired girl getting her wand, so she must have been a first year.
Hopefully she was nicer than that guy from the Leaky.
He had been a pain in the DGXJGSJGXT.
Ahem.
Yeah...
She smiled at the Evans girl and waited patiently, which in itself was a feat.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Skyler merely grinned at Ollivander's words regarding her and Daryl. "Aww well shucks Olli, you don't have to all that. Just a new wand for you two best customers will do just fine." She replied cheerfully, turning back to Fairy and winking, grinning widely. At Narcissa's words, she rolled her eyes and smirked. "A mohawk huh? That could be interesting. I'll be sure and try it out. As for the wand, well, see, what had happened was I was expirimenting and it didn't go quite as I had planned." She rubbed the back of her head absently, shrugging lightly. "It's all good though. It's why we've got Olli. To hook it up with the wands. Aside from his blooming personality of course." She shot a cheeky grin at the old man as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Mercury
Seventh Year
Gareth Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Gareth strode into the wand shop before noticing that there were a quite a number of customers already present.

"Well, Mr. Ollivander, I'll wait until after you're completely done with your current clients. The core in my wand somehow burned itself out when I was practicing some spells. I was wondering if it can be repaired or if I need a new wand altogether." Gareth remarked before leaning against the wall of the store, the 12-inch Elder Wood with Dragon Heart-string wand tucked safely in the holster strapped on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
First Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

A wand was of necessity, and it should have been one of the first stops that Severus had made. That was not how his mind worked though. He had not organised how he was going to get all of his supplies by importance. He had just stepped into the alley and had found himself stepping into the different shops. Soon enough though he had found himself at Ollivanders Wand Shop. His mother had forewarned Severus that the shop owner had an uncanny abililty of knowing things.

The bell of the door tinkled as he entered, and Severus' eyes widened a small fraction before returning to normal, his expression relaxing back into passive, as he took in the various other students in the shop. It appeared that he had arrived at a busy time.

Severus moved over to stand by the window, arms folded across his chest. His eyes flickered from person to person before finally landing on the girl with red hair. Lily! Lily Evans was in the shop getting her wand.

"Lily" Severus called out, shaking his hair to cover his eyes and bowing his head a little as he realised how loud his voice had actually turned out to be in the shop, despite the volume of other students there.
Back to top Go down
Helena Campbell

Helena Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm

It never ceased to amaze her, how everyone seem to be so used to being around all this magical stuff, for Helena however this was something absolutely surreal. She had grown up loving all the stories about magic and all, but realizing that there was indeed such magic, was something she was still struggling to rationalize.

Her father had come with her to Diagon Alley, but he had insisted on her buying her things alone, and told her that firstly she needed a wand. So here she was now, with her hands in her pockets waiting for all this people to leave so she could ask the owner for help. At first when she had come inside and saw the crowd that was inside the store, she had turned around and tried to leave, but her father was on the other side of the window giving her his most silly smile and his ridicule thumbs up; so she only chuckled lowly and turned back, waiting for the owner to get to her, while she studied the other people that were in the store.
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Having finished with Lily, Ollivander moved on to his next customer "Miss. Black, you should know by now to take better care of your wands." He reprimanded her lightly, before examining the damage, clicking his tongue in slight annoyance Ollivander turned back to the Blonde witch

"It'll have to stay with me overnight. Let that be a lesson to you not to go about handling wands so recklessly. You can come pick it up tomorrow morning" He said. Having finished with Narcissa he moved on to "Miss. Miranda Rayne, yes, yes, it certainly is the time to have been expecting you," he muttered before continuing through the shelves upon shelves of boxed wands.

Stopping at one end of the store he carefully picked out a package and pried the wand from its place. Turning back to Miranda he held it out to her "Unicorn hair, 10 ¼ inches, cherry wood, nice and subtle."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Miranda felt a warm glow spread from her wand to her fingertips and bit back a very UN-Mirandalike giggle.
"Thank you" she smiled before waving at the old wizard sending red sparks shooting out of her wand and accidently scorching the ceiling.
"oops...Thank you, bye!" she said rushing out gratefully, sending all present a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Wandmaker
Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 am

Gareth Mercury wrote:
Gareth strode into the wand shop before noticing that there were a quite a number of customers already present.

"Well, Mr. Ollivander, I'll wait until after you're completely done with your current clients. The core in my wand somehow burned itself out when I was practicing some spells. I was wondering if it can be repaired or if I need a new wand altogether." Gareth remarked before leaning against the wall of the store, the 12-inch Elder Wood with Dragon Heart-string wand tucked safely in the holster strapped on his belt.

Ollivander approached his next customer as Miranda left the store "How you people manage to do so much damage to your wands I'll never know" The wandlore muttered under his breath before holding a hand out to Gareth "If you may, Mr. Mercury, I'll need to examine your wand."
Back to top Go down
Gareth Mercury
Seventh Year
Gareth Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Gareth nodded before opening the belt-holster and retrieved his wand. Handing it to Ollivander, he waited patiently for the final evaluation that would come from the examination. Hopefully, it wouldn't be as serious but then again, when it came to wands, an expert might provide a different opinion. Gareth could only hope for the best but expect the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place your order's here.   Place your order's here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Place your order's here.
Page 1 of 1