The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Out and about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Regulus Arcturus Black

Regulus Arcturus Black

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Out and about   Out and about EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am

Regulus entered the store intent on being somewhere where his family did not occupy his mind. Herbology was always a favorite subject of his, he doubted anyone knew though. Looking around he almost let a smile make its way onto his features, the store was more of a giant greenhouse.

Walking further into the shop he browsed around looking at the items on sale. In the corner he could make out the freshly kept gillyweed, behind the counter was the dragon hide gloves along with packaged stacks of dragon and mooncalf dung. Earmuffs lined the walls 'Probably for the Mandrakes the most likely have in the back.' He thought before making his way over to a line of encased Snargaluff, wondering how much it would cost.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
First Year
Remus Lupin

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Ever since Remus had entered the Wizarding world he had gotten his Hogwarts letter Remus had pratically thrown himself at the texts both school based and otherwise, eager to learn more about ...well anything. He had needed a distraction, a outlet, a escape away from reality, books had been his answer. That's not to say Remus was all completely a read-a-holic, just enough so that he had a bit of comfort come full moons.

However today, he thought he might get a bit of a hands on experience, he was interested to find what types of ingredients were used in potions, from what he had read in his texts the most ingrediants available to students his age were herbology based. Thats how he found himself outside the shop Dodweed and Deathcap, he had parted ways with his parents earlier saying he would meet up with them later.

Entering the store he was immediately bombarded with all different scents from different plant species. Awed by all the different and new sights he didn't notice the young boy in front of him until he bumped into said wizard.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going..." He quickly apologized, faultering a bit in fear that he had actually hurt the child Remus asked "Are you alright?" Concern flashing through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Arcturus Black

Regulus Arcturus Black

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

Regulus stumbled in surprised as someone bumped into him from behind, although almost as fast as the pressure hit him an apology came following right after it. Turning to see the source of his hurt, Regulus came face to face with another young male who was slightly taller then he was and had short blond-brown hair and warm amber eyes.

Concern flashed through those eyes snapping Regulus out of his observation of the other wizard, as his brain caught up with the words spoken, keeping his face neutral Regulus gave a nod "I should have been more aware of my surroundings, it is also partly my fault." The ten year old confessed.

Having already come to the conclusion that the boy was around his own age Regulus was slightly curious as to why the boy was in the store in the first place, 'Perhaps it's for school purposes?' he thought, dismissing the thoughts a few seconds later he decided he should be courteous to the other, after all his parents wouldn't be pleased to know he had acted impolitely to another. Before he even realized his mouth had opened the words had already slipped out of his mouth "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
First Year
Remus Lupin

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 am

Remus's face gave out in relief as the young boy nodded in response to his question, the werewolf gave a kind smile at the wizards confession "Guess we should both be more careful from now." He gave a small grin at his poor attempt at conversation, before taking a proper look at the one he had barged into. The shorter wizard was young, most likely a lot younger then he was 'Wonder what he's here for...'

Startled from his thoughts by the other's question, Remus gave another warm smile and nodded "I'm fine" He said before sticking out his hand "I'm Remus Lupin by the way," he introduced before letting curiosity get the better of him and asking "Do you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Regulus Arcturus Black

Regulus Arcturus Black

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 am

Regulus raised a brow at the comment, his neutral expression twisted into a questioning glance as if asking 'What on earth are you on about and why are you here?' before it disappeared and the cool façade returned "I suppose..." he responded and fell silent once more.

Regulus gave a curt nod at Remus as he answered his question and faltered slightly surprised at the sudden introduction, most would have already left by this point, finding it awkward to talk to someone like him even if they didn't know his family name. Hesitantly he accepted the hand and shook it "Regulus Black..." He responded softly, curious as to how the other would react to his name, most would become skittish and (with rumors, both true and false, in their minds) leave rather hurriedly.

Shrugging the thoughts away Regulus continued with his response "Not particularly, just from time to time." He said, his polite tone never faltering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Hogsmeade :: Dogweed and Deathcap-
Jump to: