The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name... Empty
PostSubject: Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...   Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Mira smirked entering the shop with Joe the labrador puppy close on her heels.
Her trademark baseball cap was sliding over her eyes as usual as her pink lips pulled to a pondering pout (yes, I did that on purpouse, hehe)
What to do at the opening feast... turn everyone into giant turtles...or make everyone sing opera...?
Possibilities, possibilities...
She picked up a box but frowned in frustration.
*Boom broom* it said, she read *oomb romob*
She growled slightly. She hated being dyslexic, she was too proud to ask for help reading something, so she'd just stare at it until it made sense.
Giving up she turned around.
Blowing her bangs out of her view she saw someone right in front of her.
"Blimey, didnt see you there. Be careful, I couldve been pranking you know. And then who knows what you'd be." she stated matter-of-factly smirking.
Then she whistled for Joe to come back and whispered for him to behave. Or at least try for merlins sake.
"I`m Miranda Rayne. And this is Joe." she gestured to the slobbering hound.
Back to top Go down
Briar Tempest

Briar Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...   Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Briar stood in the Joke shop, thinking of things to buy for the upcoming school year. Briar was known as a prankster, so why not enter Hogwarts with a bang? Lion, her German shepherd puppy, sat beside her, waiting for Briar to do something. Unfortunately, Briar preferred taking her own sweet time, so Lion would have to wait a bit long.

Suddenly, she noticing a girl standing in front of her. Briar smirked back at her. "You never know, I might've already pranked you. Has your hair always been purple?" Briar wondered calmly. Then a grin broke out onto her face.

"I'm Briar, it's nice to meet you Miranda. And this is Lion." Briar stated, looking from Joe to her own German Shepherd pup.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...   Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"Actually I thought blue was your natural hair color." Randa retortend smiling.
She wasnt easily pranked and if she was then it was genius.
"So, are you a first year too? I'm hoping for Gryffindor myself." she nodded as Joe got comfy sticking his nose against Lions ear and just held it there. Sigh..stupid dog.. she thought fondly.
"Don't mind Joe, he's a few wings short of a snitch" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...   Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name... Empty

Back to top Go down

Havoc? Pfft, Chaos is my middle name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Hogsmeade :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: