The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Anyone Fancy a Drink?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Rosmerta

Madam Rosmerta

Anyone Fancy a Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

Madam Rosmerta stood behind the bar at The Three Broomsticks with a bored expression on her face. Being the shopkeeper of a pub wasn't necessarily the most thrilling job ever. Though, the people who usually came to The Three Broomsticks were interesting, it wasn't enough to satisfy her. Sirena couldn't remember the last time a fight actually broke out or she had to yell at people for PDA. Merlin, where did all the fun go? She was only 21 for Merlin's sake! She enjoyed a bit of amusement here and there.

Sighing, Madam Rosmerta pulled out her wand and cleaned the bar quickly. She had spilled butterbeer all over it a few hours ago and had left it messy until now. It was only noon and she could already feel the tiredness seeping in. Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake. Sirena chanted to herself as she poured herself a drink. The pub was barely full. Only one or two people filled the area. She couldn't blame them though, it was only a Wednesday.

Hearing the bell on the door chime, Sirena lifted up her head to see a costumer walk in. Letting a smile illuminate her face, Madam Rosmerta set the rag over her shoulder. "Hey honey, can I get you anything?" Madam Rosmerta always referred to everyone as honey or another pet name. It was just what she did.
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am

"Rosmerta! Long time no see, think you could get me a Butterbeer?" Amora asked as she approached the counter. She had been back at Hogwarts tending to some of André's paper work as well as her own before deciding that she deserved a break. Slipping into one of the empty stools at the bar Amora smiled happily at the woman behind it, rather surprised at the lack of people in the place.

"Business going slow today?" She asked, making a bit of conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkages.rpg-board.net
Madam Rosmerta

Madam Rosmerta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 am

Madam Rosmerta smiled when she saw the Deputy Headmistress. "Sure thing. Coming right up." She replied with a nod of her head. Turning around, Sirena quickly poured the Butterbeer into a glass. Handing in to Amora, Rosmerta leaned against the bar.

"You have no idea." She murmured, looking around her pub. "It will get busier when evening comes around." Madam Rosmerta said confidently. Usually the place wasn't very filled up, unless kids were shopping and stopping for food on Hogsmeade trips or it was late at night.

"How are you Amora? How's life at Hogwarts treating you?" Madam Rosmerta wondered, not minding something to keep her entertained on a slow work day.
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Amora nursed the glass in her hand and gave Rosmerta a wry grin, lifting her glass ever so slightly she murmured "Here's hoping" with amusement before taking a sip and setting the glass down again. The Deputy Headmistress gave a small shrug at the questions "Same as ever I suppose. Darl's having one heck of a time trying to sort through all the paper work, gave half his stack to me on top of the work I already have." She said with a roll of her eyes "It seems like every time he calls he needs something done. I have half a mind to hex him."

She gave another joking grin and took another sip of the butterbeer, The Three Broomsticks always sold the best butterbeer. "How about you Rosmerta? Anything worth hearing about happening lately?" She asked, before elaborating "You know besides the whole Grindelwald thing" Amora gestured lazily with her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkages.rpg-board.net
Madam Rosmerta

Madam Rosmerta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:36 am

Madam Rosmerta pursed her lips when Amora mentioned paperwork. "Sounds awful. I don't know if I could handle dealing with paperwork. I suppose that's why I hire people to do my paperwork and I just get to boss everyone around." Rosmerta said with a wink. "You should hex him. I mean, you're the Deputy Headmistress, you have you're own things to worry about. Just tell him that if he can't handle his work, then don't get the job." Rosmerta shrugged.

"Not really. Broke up a fight last night, but that's about it. Everyone's been on their best behaviors lately and it's getting annoying." Madam Rosmerta said with a scowl. "But, I suppose I should be thankful that I'm not dealing with a lot of drama." She sighed. "Surprisingly, the whole Grindlewald thing isn't affecting my work. It's like he doesn't exist when I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy a Drink?   Anyone Fancy a Drink? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Fancy a Drink?
Page 1 of 1