The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

In need Of An Owl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Lucius decided early that morning that he was bored with always having to wait for the family owl when he wanted to send something out. It never failed when he wanted to write someone that he had to wait for the owl to return from doing his father's bidding. So after speaking with his mother he headed to Diagon Alley to search out an owl for himself. So he dressed in the standard best, an all black suit he had been fitted for the week before and set out.

Within no time at all he was walking down the alley checking out all the shops even though he had one destination in mind, the Owl Emporium. He had no idea what type of owl to get, only that he wanted an owl like no other. Something that would, not necessarily stand out but different from his parents. Pulling open the door he walked inside paying no attention to who else was in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Narcissa had started to hang out around the shop out of pure self indulgment.
She liked it there, not to mention she wanted to buy Reggie an owl.
So while looking for a suitable one for the youngest Black she spotted a much liked face, her boyfriend...
Shot pause for fangirl scream.
Ahem, moving on.
She slowly walked around him and from behind him she smiled, "Hello stranger." she teased before kissing his cheek and then kissing him softly.
"So Lucius Malfy is finally getting an owl? Need help looking?" she offered smiling and liking her choice of wardrobe much, much more now.
Ah muggles, silly things perhaps, but great clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34161073&.locale=de=outift
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

As he wandered along the edge of the store he could hear the whispers from a group of girls a few cages away but he paid them no attention. There was only one girl he had eyes for now and he didn't plan on doing anything to ruin it. Sure they were pretty girls but none were as pretty as Narcissa. Ah, the beauty that was always on his mind even now. Dismissing the thought he leaned in to look at an owl.

Lucius was just about to take the owl out when he heard a voice from behind him, and he knew immediately who it was. Turning slightly he straightened up taking her in, she was a sight to behold and yet again her choice of muggle clothing did not go unnoticed. While he personally wanted nothing to do with the lot he could not agree that she did not look good. Good enough to eat actually.

"Hello yourself there beautiful," Slipping his arm around her waist he pulled her in and kissed her again, this time not so softly before remembering himself and that this was not the place for such behavior. Straightening back up he kissed her cheek in return and then glanced towards the owls.

"Ah yes, finally decided I was sick and tired of waiting on Father when I should have had an owl ages ago." Nodding towards the cage he smiled, "Of course, an extra set of eyes is always helpful. What do you think about this one?"

(ooc...like the title of your outfit...narcissa malfoy..)
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 am

Narcissa smiled as he pulled her in to kiss and kissed him back also not so innocently before controlling herself.
"you should come visit Black Manor...then we wouldn't have to control ourselves this much." she murmured teasingly when he kissed her cheek.
"this one?" she looked at the owl, it winked at her.
"yes..I think it might have a lot in common with you.." she smiled letting a small laugh bubble from her lips.
"I'm looking for an owl for Regulus, so he can write me when he wants while I'm at hogwarts." she commented looking around without leaving his arms.
"and what shall your owls name be?" she asked, thinking briefly of her cat Styx.
(ooc: rofl omg that was an accident xD)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 am

Lucius couldn't help but be caught up in the moment as they kissed his hand roaming over her back slightly as they did. It was enough to make his heart race slightly in his chest for a second, a rush of heat that felt similar to what happened when he ran. Running his lips across her jaw next to her ear he smiled as he spoke, "I will take you up on that offer very soon Narcissa, why don't you owl me when you would like for me to come over?"

Releasing his hold on her for just a moment he stepped away from her. With a look towards the cage he nodded and took the owl out to examine it a bit closer, it was a beautiful owl, stony grey with large eyes. Stroking his finger over its wing slowly he turned to face Cissa, "Do I want to know what that is supposed to mean?" he asked with a raised brow. After all how could be be like an owl.

Nodding at what she said about her cousin he put the owl back in its cage and continued to look for a moment, "I never really thought about naming it but I suppose I should. Possibly something like Midnight or Fawkes.. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

Narcissa closed her eyes as his lips passed over her jaw to her ear and tried not to shiver or sigh.
"that I shall do..." she replied before he let her go and immedietly her body heat dimmed.
She merely smirked playfully at his question before gazing into the owls eyes.
"Hades...if it's a male. Persephone if it's a female, perhaps?" she offered the names of the rulers of the underworld. She had a slight fascination with ancient greek culture, they had had some of the most powerful wizards after all, about twelve of them...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 am

["I will hope that it is sooner rather than later. My evenings are mostly free so I will be looking forward to that owl." Chuckling he looked towards another owl while listening to her still. The fact that she did not answer his first question did not go unnoticed but he decided to not call her on it. Perhaps at a later time. Nodding at the names he looked back up. None of the owls were really catching his attention but the first so he wandered back towards it and picked up the cage not wanting anyone else to claim it.

"I have a better idea though. Would you like to come to the Manor tonight, perhaps help me pick out a name for my owl?" He had no idea what made him ask her other than the fact that he knew his parents were going to be in London for the evening visiting friends and he would be alone until well into the night.

(Lucius' Suit Suit )
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"Yes, I would love to come to the manor Luc." Cissa smiled as she looked at the owl.
Just then she saw a small dark red owl, about the size of her fist, sitting quietly, watching everything. She beckoned to it softly and it flew over gracefully.
Its eyes were soft yet understanding. He'd be perfect for Reggie.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Smiling once more he leaned in and kissed her cheek softly, "Its settled then. Perhaps you can even stay for dinner. Do you need to return home first or can you come with me after we settle our purchases here?" Moving towards the counter he set the owl's cage down and then glanced towards the woman, "I'd like to purchase this owl here and I believe my girlfriend might be interested in that red owl there."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Narcissa let out a shaky breath softly as he kissed her cheek, he was making her all flustered, Merlin.
"I'll just floo home quickly, tell Bella I'll be gone for a bit, then come to the Manor if thats alright, she'll have a right cow about the clothes though." Cissy rolled her eyes lightly. She was sixteen, let her have some fun.
She smiled at his words and nodded in her pureblood demeanor,
"I'll take the red owl as my boyfriend stated. Put it on the Black account." she nodded, Blacks never payed in cash, they didnt have too.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Lucius did not fail to notice Narcissa's little slip but he let it pass without thinking too much on it. After all it was the little things like that that encouraged him. Straightening back up he smoothed down the side of his jacket and then eyed the owl again. He hoped that it would be the right one for him.

"Alright, that will give me enough time to speak with the house elf so that they can prepare dinner for the two of us. Perhaps we can eat in the garden? It is beautiful out there this time of year. Mother prides herself on making sure it is tidy." Chuckling he looked over her outfit once more, "I happen to like it but I can see where your sister..and perhaps your parents would not."

Leaning against the counter he stoked his finger across the owls cage, "The same with mine, the Malfoy account please."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 am

Narcissa smiled, "if you like this you should see what I wear when I'm alone..." she whispered in his ear before kissing him softly.
"I'll see you in a few then" she smirked as the shopkeeper charmed the owl cage to her waiting room while the owl perched on narcissas shoulder.
Then she smiled at Luc and stepped into the floo.
(ooc: will you make the thread in homes?)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am

Lucius couldn't believe his ears when he heard what she whispered, the woman would be the death of him but it would be one hell of a ride along the way. "I am sure that I would love it like I do everything else in your wardrobe." Smirking he shook his head at her after they kissed. Yes, it would be a delightful evening. Then soon enough they would be at school and they could spend even more time together. "You know where to find me."

As soon as she disappeared into the floo he shook his head at the shop keep, "Women." Without another word he followed Cissa and made his own departure.

(ooc made the thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need Of An Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need Of An Owl   In need Of An Owl Empty

Back to top Go down

In need Of An Owl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: Eeylops Owl Emporium-
Jump to: